Everyone’s great work has paid off – Clane was awarded a well deserved Bronze Medal is this year’s National Tidy Towns Competition.
A big thanks to all of the residents’s associations, businesses, schools, scouts, beavers, and other volunteers who supported this year’s events so enthusiastically.
There are a total of 450 marks available under a wide range of categories:
- Community Involvement & Planning
- Built Environment and Streetscape
- Landscaping and Open Spaces
- Wildlife, Habitats and Natural Amenities
- Sustainable Waste and Resource Management
- Tidiness and Litter Control
- Residential Streets & Housing Areas
- Approach Roads, Streets & Lanes
The judges concluding remarks were:
Well done Clane, an entry befitting your experience. Excellent submissions in a number of categories. Your upward trajectory continues
You can see their complete write-up here.