Volunteers contributing to OpenStreetMap have created a detailed map of Clane, embedded below. Something missing? Please let us know.
Use the “layer” icon towards the top right of the map to quickly switch to alternative maps and views of Clane.
Please note that not every business in OpenStreetMap is displayed. However, all businesses added can still be located by searching on the main OpenStreetMap site, and many businesses appear on websites which get their information from OpenStreetMap such as the easy-to-use Skobbler Maps.
Other General Purpose Online Maps of Clane include
- Google Maps. Featuring satellite, street and terrain maps of Clane. If you drag the ‘yellow man’ onto any road in Clane you can see the Street View of Clane – 360 degrees of photos taken from that point.
- Microsoft Bing Maps. Featuring satellite, aerial and road maps of Clane.
Specialised Online Maps that feature Clane include
- OPW Flooding. Locations and details of flooding in the past.
- CFRAM Flooding. Locations that could potentially flood.
- Geological Survey of Ireland. Various maps of the geology of Ireland.
- Biodiversity: Maps detailing distributions of plants and animals.
- All Ireland Research Observatory: Maps illustrating census data and related information.
We also have a page dedicated to Historical Maps of Clane.